FINALLY YOU ARRIVED!!!
I'VE GRADUATED!!!!
But still i should not count my chickens before they hatch.
HOW I LONGED FOR A GOOD NIGHT'S REST.
LAST NIGHT I SLEPT ON THE SOFA WHILE STUDYING.
just came home from our class outing with Dr Xu.
we had steamboat.super nice super good!
ever had a steamboat meal whereby the whole table stood up throughout the dinner?
I had! the soup was steaming hot and the food was just awesome! especially the souce! omg!
FANTASTIC!
earlier on i had another of my laughing fits again, even Dr xu had to join in and suan me.
oh well, but i LOVE the dumplings!!!!!!!!!!
Dr xu was constantly calling out for more dumplings as we craved for more.
put me wit a pot of boiling soup and give me 50 of those little gorgeous white balls and i'll be a happy grace.
everything was nice. we ate and ate and ate. but due to the high salt content, we kept on taking fruits to curb the thirst.
oh man... dinner was great. and it has been such a long time since i had my laughing fit. so it was kinda enjoyable.
but some people did not come. so it was an incomplete class outing. a total of 18 people came.
heres a list of things to plan:
- thailand trip with Dr xu and gang
- Sri lanka trip
- mini classouting again
- tcc outing.
- collect my hamper.
- sentosa outing.
- zoo? outing.
ok. Im gona hibernate while the world celebrates.
I'm freaking tired.
Goodbye WORLD.
zzz.

