Beautiful Love. Beautiful Tuesday.
is everybody feeling super charged up?
I'm gona conquer IMMUNOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE Galle, Sri lanka! (my second home)
is everybody feeling super charged up?
I'm gona conquer IMMUNOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE Galle, Sri lanka! (my second home)
I'm coming back!! (God, help me in this)
everybody!!! jia you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 MORE PAPER TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
everybody!!! jia you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 MORE PAPER TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
We'll be graduating soon.
...and as our lives change, from whatever
we will still be
Friends Forever
UNSW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UNSW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm gona paint NSW RED
if they ever accept me.
xiao mei! I believe in you!
have confidence!! *grins*
da jie, when can we play pingpong again?
I miss training sessions!!
I cannot wait for Enrolment Week!
muahahaha
I am NOT NOT NOT!!!!!
NO WAY NEAR but with SOME similarities.
$150 hamper at my doorstep (wicked)
Tania, wait for my sms & take your pick
Tania, wait for my sms & take your pick
BUT THE (autographed??) CD IS MINE!!!!
don't lay your hands on it!
you can have the keychain
we shall meet up soon
jocelyn commented on me ytd
thank you, you too.
=)
bud, i ain't jealous
im concerned.
don't wish to see you fall once more.
but im sure you know better.
and i just realised u changed my ipod name to Barney Goh.
how could you?
u better alter that stupid thing!
you! i still love you!
you! i still love you!
no matter what.
thanks for the eh hmm,
mangoes.
and you! can't you see?
and you! can't you see?
someone is waiting!
oh where oh where is my ban mian kaki?
end your work fast and we shall have an eating spree.
yeah!
there is a SEASON for everything and i believe my time is FAST approaching.
amen!
oh yesh, i saw a FREAKING x2 HUGE spider in the toilet.
ask ms ipod micro, feli.
girls were shrieking at the sight of it.
but i kept my cool, cuz it was unique (7 legged)
IF U EVER COME NEAR TO ME,
i would probably FREAK (BIG TIME).
beautiful lalalala l-o-v-e
beautiful lalalala l-o-v-e

