[ON REPEAT MODE]
Faraway...I feel your beating heart
All Alone Beneath the crystal stars
Staring into space
What a lonely face
I'll try to find my place with you
What a beautiful smile
Can I stay for awhile?
On this beautiful night
We'll make everything right
My beautiful love, My beautiful love
Larger than the moon - my love for you
Worlds collide as heaven pulls us through
The Secret of our world is written in the stars
I'm carrying your heart in mine
What a beautiful smile
Can I stay for awhile?
On this beautiful night
We'll make everything right
My beautiful love
Maybe a greater thing will happen
Maybe all will see
Maybe our love will catch like fire
As it burns through me (3x)
What a beautiful smile Can I stay for awhile?
On this beautiful night
We'll make everything right
What a beautiful smile
Can I stay for awhile?
On this beautiful night
We'll make everything right
My beautiful La-la-la-la-love
La-la-la-la-love
My beautiful
La-la-la-la-love
La-la-la-la-love
My beautiful love
p.s. i'm NOT j.e.a.l.o.u.s.
++++
wassup with sunday?
7am - james goes to india (1 mth)
10pm- dad returns home frm china (after a wk)
1145- hwee leaves for melb (6 mths again)
?? - karen goes to washington dc. (1-2 wks)
1145 (sat) - celine leaves for melb too (6 mths too)
busy sunday.
too bad i cant send james off.
freaking 7am.
he almost thought i could make it.
sorry da jie, i have church service to attend. =)
so many.
i can go crazy.
crazy sunday.

