I don't care if you don't
I don't care if you don't
I don't care if you don't care X5
I don't careeeeeeeeee
Everyone's so full of shit
Born and raised by hypocrits
Hearts recycled but never saved
From the cradle to the grave
We are the kids of war and peace
From Anaheim to the Middle East
We are the stories and disciples of
The Jesus of suburbia
Land of make believe
And it don't believe in me
Land of make believe
And I don't believe
And I don't care!
I don't care!
++++
i have reached the point whereby i dun give a Freaking toot.
im still human.
I know God understands it
God knows im not mad.
i dun even know what im i feeling
i just wanna be alone
so leave me alone
u guys know that i wouldnt pop my brains over this.
but at times, when the jokes gets really borthersome.
i think its time to stop
so just leave the freaking hell of me alone.
abba...
i really dont know what am i suppose to do or say.
i know God will never leave me
but at times i wished u people will just stop.
i know its fun.
and i laugh at almost every little thing.
i can be unselfconscious most of the time.
but this? u guys make me feel very self conscious.

